The following describes how Delafield Hambrecht, Inc. (DHI), affiliates and/or subsidiaries, including DH Partners, LLC, registered investment adviser, handles your personal information, and what steps we take to protect your privacy. Your privacy is just as important to us as it is to you. We do not disclose your personal information to any unaffiliated third-party for marketing purposes. We may, in some circumstances, disclose certain information to an affiliated company. If you close your account with us or otherwise become a former customer, we will continue to treat your nonpublic, personal financial information as described in this policy.
Who We Are
Delafield Hambrecht, Inc. is an investment firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington. We make private investments predominately in the emerging growth markets of technology, healthcare, retail and finance. DHI is also the parent company of DH Partners, LLC, an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Access to customer information is authorized for DHI’s business purposes only. It is based on our need to know such information to assist in providing products or services to you, to conduct our business, and to comply with applicable regulations and industry standards of conduct. DHI limits access to customer’s non-public personal information to those employees who need to know in order to provide services or products to our customers. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect our customers’ non-public personal information.
Collecting Information to Conduct Business
As authorized by you, DHI collects information about you to help us serve your financial needs, provide customer service, offer new products or services, ascertain customer suitability, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. The type of information you provide to DHI varies according to the services you request, and may include:
- Information included on your forms (such as name, address, Social Security number, net worth, and income);
- Information about your relationship with the firm (such as services purchased, account balances, and payment history); and
- Information from visitors to DHI’s web site (such as that provided through online forms, site visitor data and online information collecting devices, known as “cookies”).
DHI continues to assess new technology to evaluate its ability to provide additional protection of your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your non-public personal information.
Sharing Information with Non-Affiliates
In the course of conducting business, we may disclose some or all of the previously-described information about you to non-affiliated third-parties, as allowed by law, for the purpose of:
- Effecting, administering, or enforcing a transaction that you request or authorize and to otherwise provide customer service or account maintenance;
- Responding to a subpoena, or to comply with an inquiry by a government agency or regulator, or to otherwise prevent fraud or rule violations; and
- Performing services for us or on our behalf.
Our policy statement will be updated to reflect any changes. You will be advised of any such changes by regular or electronic mail.
Keep Customer Information Up to Date
We will do our best to ensure that all personal information is up to date. However, if there is an error or a change necessary, please call us at 206.254.4100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.